Sun, Mar 14|
How to start your child’s music education
Parent Involvement is Important. Learn How to Help Your Child Focus and Stay Engaged During Music Learning. Join us for a free online session hosted by WMA's Principle Carol Liu.
Time & Location
Mar 14, 2021, 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. MDT
About The Event
When to and How to Start Music Education: My Child Loves Music – So What Should I Do?
Here are the topics Carol will be covering in our first online event:
1. How to kick start your child's music education
2. Which musical instrument should my child start with?
3. How to select music lessons for your child? (Private class, Group class, in-person or online?)
4. How to find a music teacher?
5. Musical learning requires patient and dedication. How should I accompany my child during his/her learning journey?
Please join this link on March 14th at 10:30 am : https://meet.google.com/yny-yyuh-ewr